Saturday, November 7, 2009

Friends are like Slinkies



This is my best friend Allison. It's weird how friendships can be like any other kind of relationship. They're are disagreements, laughter, and hardships. But, I do know that without this friend in the picture I wouldn't have gotten it very far. Even though sometimes your friends from your early childhood have been with you the longest it doesn't mean they're always the best. I only just met this girl less than 3 years ago and she has nothing but good thoughts about me. She presses me on when I feel stuck and she knows just what to say to bring me up when I'm down. I think it's better to have one real friend than a million fake ones. Go out and find your one true friend (or maybe they'll find you) but don't let yourself be friendless because everyone needs someone. =D